Natural health Perth - Australia's most technologically advanced Naturopathic Clinic
Fungus Hydrogen and Water is how we heal our patients
hold your hat on because this may blow your mind
when you see what happens to fruit after my own personal study i did to prove that hydrogen can save human lives in only one 36 day experiment i did at home after you see some of these you tube clips scroll down and you will see two different fruits that i put in different water the hydrogen water maker cost me $450
1 filtered hydrogenated Water that saved the fruit from rotting and fungal growth that is a part of cancer in fact there is hardly any oxygen burn at all to the fruit after 36 days when you look at the next fruit you will see it is decimated after 30 days
2 see filtered water from a reverse osmosis system that cost $3000 that turned into a cancer and tumor so see for yourself and decide which type of water you want inside your body
Natural health perth our clinic works on Oxygen Infra Red and Hydrogen we recommend every one use hydrogenated water for any sickness known to mankind this will decrease the time you will remain sick
What happened here? Same fruit, different water.
In the bottom picture, fruit was placed in hydrogenated water for 30 days until the water evaporated.
In the photos below this, the fruit was in filtered hyrogenated water for 38 days until it evaporated. Absolutely no fungus or mould was collected. Tumours are made of moulds and fungus.
Which water would you prefer? Acidic water or hydrogenated water.
the picture at the bottom was taken from a reverse osmosis filter and left for thirty days on a bench outside my back door this is the result cancer and tumour take the choice this is what happens when the wrong water is used
Here are 27 benefits below of drinking hydrogenated water
The Health Benefits of Hydrogen Water1) Hydrogen Water is an Antioxidant and Prevents Brain DamageMolecular hydrogen (H2) can protect cells and tissues from oxidative damage by selectively reducing reactive oxygen species (ROS) [R,R2]. Unlike other antioxidants, H2 has the unique capability of crossing cell membranes and targeting organelles such as the mitochondria and nucleus [R].
Drinking hydrogen water prevented the development of Parkinson’s diseasein an experiment on rats. Hydrogen water reduced oxidative stress and prevented cognitive impairment associated with dementia and Parkinson’s disease [R]. Hydrogen water prevented both the development and progression of neural degeneration, and also suppressed neuronal loss in another Parkinson’s disease mice study [R].
Additionally, in a study on patients with Parkinson’s disease, it was found that the intake of hydrogen water reduces neurotoxic damage, which agrees with previous studies on animals. There were also no adverse effects from the hydrogen water at high doses (1000 mL/day) [R]. 2) Hydrogen Water May Improve Mood Disorders
Hydrogen water restored the natural growth of brain cells in mice. Because antidepressants increase adult neurogenesis, hydrogen water may be used for improving depression and some mental disorders [R,R2].
3) Hydrogen Water Suppresses InflammationMolecular hydrogen (H2) exhibits anti-inflammatory effects in many animal studies [R,R2]. In a study, patients with rheumatoid arthritis, a chronic inflammatory disease, drank .5 L/day of hydrogen water for 4 weeks. By the end of the study all patients with early rheumatoid arthritis achieved remission and 20% became symptom-free [R,R2].
4) Hydrogen Water Reduces Muscle Fatigue, Motor Deficits, and Muscle Degeneration In an experiment with young athletes, drinking hydrogen water reduced lactic acid build-up during heavy exercise and decreased muscle fatigue [R]. In a study on mice with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), a devastating muscle disease, hydrogen water prevented abnormal body mass gain and increased the production of the antioxidant glutathione peroxidase. It was found that hydrogen water can potentially improve muscular dystrophy in DMD patients [R].
5) Hydrogen Water Prevents Metabolic SyndromeHydrogen water significantly reduced fatty liver in mice with type 2 diabetesand obesity as well as in mice with a high–fat-diet-induced fatty liver.Also, levels of glucose, insulin, and triglycerideswere decreased by stimulating energy metabolism [R]. A study in rats showed that hydrogen water was able to prevent atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) [R]. In a study on patients with the potential for metabolic syndrome, drinking hydrogen water (1.5 – 2 L/day) for 8 weeks showed an increase in HDL-cholesterol (“good” cholesterol) and a decrease in total cholesterol [R].
6) Hydrogen Water May Help in Weight LossLong-term drinking of hydrogen water controlled body fat and weight in rats, despite no change in food and water intake [R].
7) Hydrogen Water Enhances Mitochondrial FunctionClinical studies have shown that drinking hydrogen water directly protects the mitochondria and improves the outcome of mitochondrial disorders [R]. Drinking hydrogen water also stimulates energy metabolism (as measured by oxygen consumption and CO2 production) [R]. 8) Hydrogen Water Treats DiabetesA clinical trial in patients with type 2 diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance showed that drinking hydrogen water (900 mL) for 8 weeks decreased cholesterol, normalized glucose tolerance and improved insulin resistancein a majority of the treated patients [R].
9) Hydrogen Water May Treat Metabolic AcidosisMetabolic acidosis is a condition characterized by an increase in blood acidity, which can be exacerbated with exercise. A study in healthy physically active males found that a daily intake of hydrogen-rich water for 14 days increased the pH of the blood before and after exercise with no side effects. The study concluded that drinking hydrogen water is safe and may have an alkalizing effect in the blood [R].
10) Hydrogen Water May Prevent CancerHeated hydrogen water was found to be an effective anti-tumor agent [R]. In human tongue and connective tissue cancer cells, hydrogen water suppressed tumor colony growth by reducing oxidative stress [R]. Hydrogen water also inhibited angiogenesis (blood vessel growth) in cultured human lung cancer cells [R].
11) Hydrogen Water Reduces Side Effects of Cancer TreatmentsDrinking hydrogen water improved mortality and body weight loss caused by an anti-cancer drug, cisplatin, and reduced kidney toxicity in mice [R]. In a study on patients receiving radiation therapy for malignant liver tumors, drinking hydrogen water (1.5 – 2 L/day) suppressed oxidative stress (as measured by elevation of total hydroperoxide levels) and prevented the loss of appetite [R]. 12) Hydrogen Water Boosts Skin HealthHydrogen water administered intravenously (into the vein) to patients with acute erythematous skin diseases caused the erythema (redness) and associated symptoms to significantly improve [R]. Bathing in hydrogen water for 3 months significantly improved wrinkles in the skin in a human study [R]. Hydrogen water also reduced human skin cell damage from ultraviolet (UV) rays [R].
13) Hydrogen Water Enhances Wound HealingHydrogen water intake via tube feeding in elderly patients reduced the wound size of pressure ulcers and enhanced recovery [R].
14) Hydrogen Water Limits Damage of Transplant OrgansHydrogen water in the form of a preservation solution reduced the damage of a variety of organs during transplantation [R].
15) Hydrogen Water Improves Bladder DysfunctionsIn a study on rats that were surgically induced with a bladder obstruction,drinking hydrogen water significantly suppressed bladder weight increase and oxidative stress. Also, hydrogen water reversed the decreased responses to muscles and electric field stimulation. These results suggest that hydrogen water could help patients with a bladder obstruction by decreasing oxidative stress [R]. 16) Hydrogen Water is Cardio-Protective
Treating diabetic mice with hydrogen water significantly improved heart muscle function, indicating that molecular hydrogen could be useful for diabetic heart muscle disease [R].
17) Hydrogen Water Protects the EyeH2-loaded eye drops facilitated the recovery process after retinal injury in rats [R]. Treating the cornea with hydrogen solution significantly reduced angiogenesis (blood vessel growth) after alkali-burn injury in mice, indicating that hydrogen therapy may prevent blindness caused by chemical burns of the eye [R]. 18) Hydrogen Water Prevents Hearing LossMolecular hydrogen protects auditory hair cells from oxidative damage [R]. Studies in guinea pigs found that hydrogen-rich saline and water prevented the death of cochlear hair cells after noise exposure, indicating that hydrogen water may protect against noise-induced hearing loss [R,R2,R3]. 19) Hydrogen Water Combats AllergyDrinking hydrogen water eliminated an immediate-type allergic reaction in mice [R]. Atopic dermatitis (AD) is an allergic inflammatory skin disorder characterized by red, scaly rashes on the skin. In mice with AD-like skin, hydrogen water was able to improve symptoms by suppressing inflammation (through manipulation of Th1 and Th2 responses) [R].
20) Hydrogen Water Ameliorates Kidney Disease
A study in rats found that hydrogen-rich water was able to improve kidney dysfunction from toxic damage by reducing oxidative stress and chemical waste products (creatinine (Cr) and blood urea nitrogen (BUN)) [R]. Drinking hydrogen water also reduced inflammation and blood pressure in hemodialysis patients [R]. 21) Hydrogen Water Protects the Liver Drinking hydrogen water suppressed liver fibrogenesis in mice by protecting liver cells from free-radical damage [R].
Hydrogen water also significantly improved liver function and reduced oxidative stress in patients with chronic hepatitis B [R].
22) Hydrogen Water Promotes Gut HealthHydrogen-rich water alleviated stomach mucosal injury induced by aspirinin rats (by suppressing oxidative stress and inflammation), indicating that hydrogen water may protect healthy individuals from gut damage caused by oxidative stress [R,R2].
23) Hydrogen Water Protects the LungHydrogen water consumption in rats had a protective effect against lung tissue injury by suppressing inflammation and oxidative stress (through reduction of NF-κB activity) [R].
24) Hydrogen Water is RadioprotectiveA study found that pre-treating mice with hydrogen water before irradiation exposure increased survival rates and protected the heart from radiation-induced damage [R]. Hydrogen treatment also inhibited irradiation-induced death in cultured human white blood cells, suggesting that hydrogen may be used as an effective radioprotective agent [R].
25) Hydrogen Water Relieves PainIn mice, oral hydrogen water intake was found to alleviate common symptoms of neuropathic pain (allodynia and thermal hyperalgesia). The study concluded that hydrogen water may be helpful for relieving nerve pain in a clinical setting [R].
26) Hydrogen Water May Prolong LifespanThe ability of molecular hydrogen to protect nuclear DNA and the mitochondria from oxidative damage is thought to have beneficial effects on chronic diseases like cancer and the aging process [R,R2]. H2 treatment delayed the replicative lifespan of bone marrow stem cellsby reducing oxidative stress [R]. When human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) were grown in a hydrogen-rich medium, both oxidative stress and cellular aging were suppressed. The study concluded that drinking hydrogen water may increase longevity in humans [R].
27) Hydrogen Wateris Antibacterial and May Promote Oral HealthA study found that hydrogen water may improve oral hygiene because of its antibacterial effect against cavity and gum disease-causing bacteria [R]. In patients with gum infection, drinking hydrogen-rich water improved disease symptoms and enhanced the effects of non-surgical gum disease treatment [R]. edit.